You can teach yourself how to sing
Want to belt like Beyonce, riff like The Weeknd, and rock like Imagine Dragons?
The first thing to do is build your voice and focus on tone quality. The Sing Like You've Always Imagined online course walks you step by-step with:
- A concise 80 page manual of the TIYA process
- 50+ videos which systematically guide you through each exercise
- 32 vocal training MP3s (both male and female) to condition your voice daily
- Lifetime access
- Bonus: course updates (videos/mp3's) if needed when requested by a TIYA member.
Do you dream of acting on Broadway and in movies but doubt yourself?
Do you have a passion to sing/write/produce your own music, maybe even get a record deal?--but don't think you can?
Do you want to rock but keep losing your voice and are afraid your band will replace you?
Do you know what it takes vocally to ACT (Admit, Connect, Trust) the song on Broadway?-worried casting directors won't like you?
The first thing to focus on is building your voice. You and I will develop your tone quality and increase your range and flexibility so you can tap into your emotions and sing in any style.
The voice is a huge passion of mine, it always has been since I was a little kid. It has led me on an incredible journey performing on Broadway, acting in movies and now singing, writing, and producing my own music--
And due to my founding principles of TIYA I am working with a fantastic team of recording artists, songwriters, and a multiplatinum producer.
The TIYA online course includes...
- 80 page concise manual
- Over 50 videos to guide and inspire demonstrating each TIYA principle
- 32 vocal training MP3's (male and female) to help you teach yourself and condition your voice daily
- Course updates (videos/mp3's, etc.) if needed when requested by TIYA members
$137 + Lifetime Access